- Etching and drypoint on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 12 3/16 x 17 1/4 inches (31 x 43.8 cm), 9 15/16 x 15 1/16 inches (25.3 x 38.2 cm), and 9 13/16 x 14 13/16 inches (25 x 37.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "131 ."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "[?2n]."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden .1873"
Signed in graphite, lower right below plate marks: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | animal art | architectural subject | brook | buildings | cart | cattle | clouds | cows | fence | figures | fisherman | fishing | fishing rod | grazing | hill | inn | landscape | pond | pool | stream | trees | village | wagon | weather
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Lancashire | Ribble | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.