An Essex Farm
- Former Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 x 13 7/16 inches (21.5 x 34.2 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 10 3/8 inches (17.6 x 26.4 cm), Image: 6 15/16 x 10 3/8 inches (17.6 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "138 | ."
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden 1874." (partially underlined)
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | brook | buildings | bushes | chimneys | clouds | dinghies | farm | house | landscape | marine art | masts | meteorology | port | river | rocks (landforms) | roofs | sails | science | sea | seamen | ships | shore (landform) | stream | trees | weather
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.