IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Wareham Bridge, 1877
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, smooth, cream antique laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 10 3/16 inches (18.1 x 25.8 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 8 3/4 inches (15 x 22.3 cm), Image: 5 7/8 x 8 3/4 inches (15 x 22.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "20/0"
Watermarked, lower right: "O.W."
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden 1877"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | arches | architectural subject | banks | bridge (built work) | buildings | chimneys | cityscape | cottages | figures | flood | fording | hat | hills | horses (animals) | houses | men | reeds | riders, horseback | river | roofs | shores | village
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | Europe | United Kingdom | Wareham
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.