- Additional Title(s):
Les Meuniers Poudreaux
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches (17.1 x 24.1 cm), Plate: 5 7/16 x 8 3/8 inches (13.8 x 21.3 cm), and Image: 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches (13.3 x 20.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No 165 Les Meuniers Poudreaux"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden . 1877"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden" (partially underlined); not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bags | cart | distance | fence | figures | fishing | foliage | genre subject | harness | horse (animal) | landscape | men | mill | plants | pond | pool | shutters | trees | wagon | water | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.