- Additional Title(s):
Les Meuniers Poudreaux
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 x 9 1/2 inches (17.1 x 24.1 cm), Plate: 5 7/16 x 8 3/8 inches (13.8 x 21.3 cm), Image: 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches (13.3 x 20.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "No 165 Les Meuniers Poudreaux"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden . 1877"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | bags | cart | distance | fence | figures | fishing | fishing rod | foliage | genre subject | harness | horse (animal) | labor | landscape | men | mill | plants | pond | pool | punts | reeds | shutters | trees | wagon | water | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.