- Additional Title(s):
Les Meuniers Poudreaux
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper (2 layers)
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (20 x 27.6 cm), Plate: 5 7/16 x 8 7/16 inches (13.8 x 21.4 cm), and Image: 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches (13.4 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Dusty Millers - D. 165."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "RS"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden . 1877"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden" (partially underlined); not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bags | cart | distance | fence | figures | fishing | foliage | genre subject | harness | landscape | men | mill | plants | pond | pool | shutters | trees | wagon | water | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.