- Additional Title(s):
Les Meuniers Poudreaux
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on thin, smooth, cream Asian paper (2 layers)
- 7 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (20 x 27.6 cm), 5 7/16 x 8 7/16 inches (13.8 x 21.4 cm), and 5 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches (13.4 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Dusty Millers - D. 165."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "RS"
Lettered lower left within image: "Seymour Haden . 1877"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Seymour Haden"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Howard Mansfield
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | bags | cart | distance | fence | figures | fishing | fishing rod | foliage | genre subject | harness | horse (animal) | labor | landscape | men | mill | plants | pond | pool | punts | reeds | shutters | trees | wagon | water | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.