IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, (Kleber Hall), Portrait, 1923
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 7 1/2 inches (28.2 x 19 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 4 15/16 inches (17.4 x 12.6 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Yale University Art Gallery (Lugt 2667c)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Kleber Hall 1923."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection; Gift of Isabelle Hollister Tuttle for the Emerson Tuttle Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hat | man | pipe (smoking equipment) | portrait | smoking (activity)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.