IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Philip Gilbert Hamerton, 1834–1894, British, Smith's Yard at Etang, 1876
Smith's Yard at Etang
- Part Of:
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 5/16 inches (26 x 36.3 cm), Plate: 7 5/16 x 10 1/2 inches (18.5 x 26.7 cm), Image: 5 13/16 x 8 15/16 inches (14.7 x 22.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "P. G. Hamerton 1816"; on attached sheet, lower right: "SMITH'S YARD AT ETANG. Etching by P. G. HAMERTON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blacksmith | boat | cart | church | ducks | equipment | genre subject | house | illustration | landscape | plow (agricultural equipment) | steeple | tools | trees | wall | well (container component) | woman | yard
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.