- Smith's Yard at Etang
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 5/16 inches (26 x 36.3 cm), Plate: 7 5/16 x 10 1/2 inches (18.5 x 26.7 cm), and Image: 5 13/16 x 8 15/16 inches (14.7 x 22.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "P. G. Hamerton 1816"; on attached sheet, lower right: "SMITH'S YARD AT ETANG. Etching by P. G. HAMERTON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blacksmith | boat | cart | church | ducks | equipment | genre subject | house | illustration | landscape | plow (agricultural equipment) | steeple | tools | trees | wall | well (container component) | woman | yard
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Philip Gilbert Hamerton, 1834–1894, British, Smith's Yard at Etang, 1876
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.