Martin Hardie, 1875–1952, British, An Oast House, near Tonbridge, 1907
- An Oast House, near Tonbridge
- Etching on oatmeal laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 9 1/8in. (18.7 x 23.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.