- between 1911 and 1924
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 18 1/16 x 12 5/16 inches (45.9 x 31.3 cm), Plate: 12 7/16 x 7 1/16 inches (31.6 x 17.9 cm), and Image: 12 7/16 x 7 1/16 inches (31.6 x 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Nevilles Court"
Marked with a blindstamp, lower left: "JAMES CONNELL & SONS, | PUBLISHERS & FINE ART DEALERS | 44 OLD BOND [...] LONDON, W."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "G Hayes (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alley | buildings | children | city | genre subject | lampposts | markets | men | signs | street | streetlamps | windows | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( G. Mark Hayes ), Nevilles Court, between 1911 and 1924
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.