- Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-on-Avon
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 15 9/16 inches (25.2 x 39.6 cm), Plate: 6 9/16 x 11 15/16 inches (16.7 x 30.3 cm), and Image: 6 9/16 x 11 15/16 inches (16.7 x 30.3 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "Shakespeare's Birthplace | Henley Street . Stratford-on-Avon."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "G Hayes (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carts | children | city | cobblestones | genre subject | hay | houses | markets | men | playing | street | streetlamps | wagons | walking | women
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( G. Mark Hayes ), Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-on-Avon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.