Le Pont de Waterloo a Londres
- Additional Title(s):
Waterloo Bridge, London
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 10 11/16 inches (17.4 x 27.2 cm), Plate: 4 7/8 x 8 15/16 inches (12.3 x 22.7 cm), and Image: 3 7/16 x 6 1/16 inches (8.7 x 15.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "J. P. Heseltine"; lower center inside image: "Jany ~ 1897 ~ London"; lower left below image: "J. P. Heseltine delt et sc. | Gazette des Beaux Arts"; lower center below image: "LE PONT DE WATERLOO A LONDRES"; lower right below image: "Imp. Georges Petit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | city | cityscape | clouds | river | sailing | shipping | towers (building divisions)
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | London | Thames | United Kingdom | Waterloo Bridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John Postle Heseltine, 1843–1929, British, Le Pont de Waterloo a Londres, 1897
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.