- Le Pont de Waterloo a Londres
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 10 11/16 inches (17.4 x 27.2 cm), Plate: 4 7/8 x 8 15/16 inches (12.3 x 22.7 cm), and Image: 3 7/16 x 6 1/16 inches (8.7 x 15.4 cm)
Lettered, lower left inside image: "J. P. Heseltine"; lower center inside image: "Jany ~ 1897 ~ London"; lower left below image: "J. P. Heseltine delt et sc. | Gazette des Beaux Arts"; lower center below image: "LE PONT DE WATERLOO A LONDRES"; lower right below image: "Imp. Georges Petit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barges | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | city | cityscape | clouds | river | sailing | shipping | towers (building divisions)
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | London | Thames | United Kingdom | Waterloo Bridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Postle Heseltine, 1843–1929, British, Le Pont de Waterloo a Londres, 1897
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.