- View of Exeter College, All Saints Church, etc. from the Turl
- Etching with line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 18 inches (33.7 × 45.7 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 17 3/4 inches (32.4 × 45.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, lower center: "View of Exeter College, all Saints Church etc. from the Turl | Oxford Almanac for 1806"
Lettered below image: "I.M.W. Turner, R.A. del. | Engraved by James Basire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- builder | church | city | cityscape | college | Gothic | horse | horseback riding | kneeling | laborer | man | Medieval | pickaxe | spire | street | university
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Basire, 1769–1822, British, View of Exeter College, All Saints Church, etc. from the Turl, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.