- Etching, line engraving and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 × 8 5/16 inches (27.5 × 21.1 cm) and Image: 9 9/16 × 7 1/16 inches (24.3 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "25a"
Lettered, lower center: "VAN - DYCK | Dessine par J.B. Wicar."; lettered, lower left: "Peint par Van-Dick."; lettered, lower right: "Grave par Blot."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chain | curls | etcher | goatee | man | moustache | oval | painter | portrait
- Associated People:
- Dyck, Sir Anthony Van (1599–1641), painter and etcher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Maurice Blot, 1753–1818, Van-Dyck, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.