Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Robert Walker, undated
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/16 inches (30.1 x 23 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 1/8 inches (17 x 13 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 x 4 5/16 inches (13 x 11 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "ROBERT WALKER."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | gaze | gesturing | letter | long hair | man | moustache | oval | paper | portrait | posing | solemn
- Associated People:
- Walker, Robert (1595x1610–1658), portrait painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.