- Drypoint and etching on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (18.7 x 26 cm) and Plate: 4 15/16 x 8 7/16 inches (12.6 x 21.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left, crossed out: "D C 98 - 14"; lower center: "9038 D2272 KC 28"; lower right: "Beregonium"
watermarked, center: bird in a circle, with the letter "F" below
Lettered lower left within image: "K.CAMERON"
signed in graphite, lower center: "K. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Isabelle Hollister Tuttle for the Emerson Tuttle Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | hills | lake | landscape | light | mountains | sea | shore (landform) | sky | sun | sunlight | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Argyll and Bute | Beregonium | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Katharine Cameron, 1874–1965, British, Beregonium, 1920
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.