- Robert Williams
- Stipple engraving with etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/16 x 6 13/16 inches (23.7 x 17.3 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches (19 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "378"; on back, lower right: "2/6 | 25a"; in brown ink, lower right: "9276"
Lettered, lower left: "S. Harding del."; lower center: "Robert Williams | From an Original Drawing in the Collection of | R. Bull Esq.r | Pub.d Oct.r 1796 by E & S Harding Pall Mall"; lower right: "E. Harding Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | curls | draughtsman (artist) | man | portrait | posing | printmaker | solemn | wig
- Associated People:
- Williams, Robert (active 1680-1704), mezzotinter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Harding, 1755–1840, British, Robert Williams, 1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.