- Sir Christopher Wren and Hugh Howard
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 1/8 inches (29.8 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 7 3/8 x 5 3/8 inches (18.7 x 13.7 cm), and Image: 6 1/4 x 5 inches (15.9 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2484)"
Lettered upper left to upper right: "Sr. CHRISTOPHER WREN. - "; lower left: "Sr. G.Kneller pinxt. | Hugh Howard Esqr. - "; lower right: "A.Bannerman Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, Sir Christopher Wren and Hugh Howard, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.