- William Wyon
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 8 1/16 inches (27.4 x 20.5 cm), Sheet: 8 1/8 x 7 1/16 inches (20.7 x 18 cm), and Image: 4 11/16 x 4 5/8 inches (11.9 x 11.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "3/-"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right, within sleeve: "E U E"; lower left, diagonally: "E. U Eddis delin."; lower right, diagonally: "W. D. litho.."; lower center: "William Wyon (facsimile of sitter's signature) | London. Published July 25th. 1835, by Thos. Mc.Lean, 26 Haymarket. | Printed by Lefevre & Kohler, 52 Newman St."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bald | bust | coat | collar | man | neckerchief | portrait
- Associated People:
- Wyon, William (1795–1851), die-engraver and medallist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Drummond, active 1829, William Wyon, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.