IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, There Is No Natural Religion, Plate 11, "II Reason or the ratio . . . . " (Bentley b4), ca. 1788
There Is No Natural Religion, Plate 11, "II Reason or the ratio . . . . " (Bentley b4)
- ca. 1788
- Color-printed relief etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 4 inches (13.3 x 10.2 cm), Plate: 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 inches (5.7 x 4.4 cm), Spine: 5 1/2 inches (14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- leaf | literary theme | men | stone | text | vine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Human Form Divine - William Blake from the Paul Mellon Collection (Yale Center for British Art, 1997-04-02 - 1997-07-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
William Blake - His Art & Times (Art Gallery of Ontario, 1982-12-03 - 1983-02-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
William Blake - His Art & Times (Yale Center for British Art, 1982-09-15 - 1982-11-14) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.