River Stour, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
Barges on the Stour, Gleams of Light on the Meadows
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 12 3/8 x 15 3/4 inches (31.4 x 40 cm), 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), and 5 5/8 x 8 3/4 inches (14.3 x 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "David Lucas, after Constable | S.19 | w. 5 | River Stour | Engraver's proof | I"; in graphite, lower center: "7"; in graphite, lower right: "16 + 13 B <6675> | 7H32"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower center: "52.9.2 | 2536"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, University Purchase
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Stour | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, River Stour, Suffolk, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.