Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, There Is No Natural Religion, Plate 4, "II Man by his reasoning power . . . ." (Bentley a5), ca. 1788
There Is No Natural Religion, Plate 4, "II Man by his reasoning power . . . ." (Bentley a5)
- ca. 1788
- Color-printed relief etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 4 inches (13.3 x 10.2 cm), Plate: 2 x 1 1/2 inches (5.1 x 3.8 cm), and Spine: 5 1/2 inches (14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | bushes | child | children | literary theme | mother | shrubberies | text | tree | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.