- Additional Title(s):
Yarmouth Pier, Norfolk, Morning Breeze
- Part Of:
Collective Title: English Landscape: Various Subjects of Landscape, Characteristic of English Scenery, from Pictures Painted by John Constable, R.A.
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 17 1/4 inches (29.2 x 43.8 cm), Plate: 7 5/8 x 10 inches (19.4 x 25.4 cm), Image: 5 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches (14 x 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "3 | 129 x 105"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower left: "1E"
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable R.A."; lower center: "YARMOUTH, NORFOLK. | London, Published by Mr. Constable 35, Charlotte Street, Fitzroy Square 1832."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Archer Gee for History of Art (History of Prints)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Great Yarmouth | Norfolk | United Kingdom | Yarmouth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Kathleen Stuart, Treasures of British Art, 1400-2000, The Berger Collection, Denver Art Museum, Denver, Colorado, p. 72, cat. 30, fig. 1, N6764 .S78 2014 (LC) Oversize (YCBA) [YCBA]