- Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 17 1/4 inches (29.2 x 43.8 cm), Plate: 7 5/8 x 10 inches (19.4 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches (14 x 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "3 | 129 x 105"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower left: "1E"
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable R.A."; lower center: "YARMOUTH, NORFOLK. | London, Published by Mr. Constable 35, Charlotte Street, Fitzroy Square 1832."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Archer Gee for History of Art (History of Prints)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Great Yarmouth | Norfolk | United Kingdom | Yarmouth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Kathleen Stuart, Treasures of British Art, 1400-2000, The Berger Collection, Denver Art Museum, Denver, Colorado, p. 72, cat. 30, fig. 1, N6764 .S78 2014 (LC) Oversize (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Yarmouth, Norfolk, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.