- A Summerland
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 x 17 1/4 inches (30.5 x 43.8 cm), Plate: 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 6 x 8 7/8 inches (15.2 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "54.3.13"; in graphite, lower right: "2"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower left: "4B"
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable R.A."; lower center: "A SUMMERLAND. | London. Pubd. by Mr. Constable 35 Charlotte St. Fitzroy Square. 1831."; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Archer Gee for History of Art (History of Prints)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, A Summerland, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.