- Lady Sarah Bunbury
- ca. 1776
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 23 1/4 × 14 3/8 inches (59.1 × 36.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "13"; lower left: "14 | Fisher, Edw (after J. Reynolds) | Lady Sarah Bunberry"; lower right: "(IR74/1564)"
Collectors stamp on verso, mid center: Paul Mellon collectors stamp in blue ink: "Paul Mellon Collection"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Lennox, Lady Sarah (1745–1826), noblewoman and society beauty
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Lady Sarah Bunbury, ca. 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.