- The Honourable. Mrs. Bouverie
- Mezzotint on moderately thick moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 18 3/4 × 20 3/4 inches (47.6 × 52.7 cm)
Paul Mellon Collector's mark, verso
Lettered, lower left: "The Honble Mrs. Bouverie"; lettered, lower center: "Published according to Act of parliament Sept. 30th 1770 and Sold by JAMES WATSON. Queen Ann Street near Titchfield Street Oxford Road. and B. CLOWES, No.18 Gutter Lane, Cheapside, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, The Honourable. Mrs. Bouverie, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.