Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, The Book of Thel, Plate 5, "II. / O little Cloud . . . .", 1789
The Book of Thel, Plate 5, "II. / O little Cloud . . . ."
- Materials & Techniques:
- Relief etching printed in brown ink, with watercolor and pen and ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 9 inches (28.9 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 6 x 4 1/4 inches (15.2 x 10.8 cm), Spine: 11 1/2 inches (29.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- flowers (plants) | literary theme | religious and mythological subject | text | vines
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.