- Etching and drypoint on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 x 12 3/16 inches (23.3 x 31 cm), Plate: 9 3/16 x 12 3/16 inches (23.3 x 31 cm), and Image: 5 15/16 x 9 3/16 inches (15.1 x 23.3 cm)
Lettered lower left within image: "Cowdray 1882"; lettered lower center below image: "COWDRAY. | DRAWN AND ETCHED BY F. SEYMOUR HADEN."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | banks | birds | buildings | castle | cattle | cows | ducks | farm | field | geese | houses | landscape | mansion | pasture | river | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cowdray House | England | Europe | Midhurst | United Kingdom | West Sussex
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francis Seymour Haden, 1818–1910, British, Cowdray, 1882
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.