Print made by Axel Herman Haig, 1835–1921, British, An Old Hanse Town, undated
An Old Hanse Town
- Drypoint and etching on thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- 12 7/16 × 9 1/16 inches (31.6 × 23 cm) and 10 1/8 × 6 7/8 inches (25.7 × 17.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "AN OLD HANSE-TOWN. | DRAWN AND ETCHED BY A. H. HAIG."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | architectural subject | balustrades | baskets | boats | bridge (built work) | buckets | buildings | church | cityscape | docks | genre subject | gesture | Hanseatic | labor | men | river | sailboats | sails | steeple | women | working
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.