- Georgius Lambert
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 9/16 x 10 9/16 inches (37 x 26.8 cm), Plate: 14 x 10 inches (35.5 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 12 3/4 x 9 15/16 inches (32.4 x 25.2 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J. Vanderbank pinx:"; lower center: "Georgius Lambert, Chorographiæ Pictor"; lower right: "J. Faber fecit | Sold by J. Faber, at ye Golden head ye South side of Bloomsbury Square."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | cap | coat | cravat | man | portrait | print | tassel | turban
- Associated People:
- Lambert, George (1699/1700–1765), landscape and scene painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Faber the Younger, ca. 1695–1756, Netherlandish, active in Britain, Georgius Lambert, 1727
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.