Isabel van Loo
- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1757
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 x 11 inches (35.5 x 28 cm), Plate: 13 1/8 x 10 inches (33.3 x 25.4 cm), Image: 11 9/16 x 9 15/16 inches (29.3 x 25.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "C: Vanloo deliniavit"; lower center: "Isabel Vanloo."; lower right: "C: Exshaw fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | curls | girl | portrait | sleeping
- Associated People:
- van Loo, Isabel (18th Century)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.