Isabel van Loo
- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1757
- Mezzotint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 x 11 inches (35.5 x 28 cm), Plate: 13 1/8 x 10 inches (33.3 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 11 9/16 x 9 15/16 inches (29.3 x 25.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "C: Vanloo deliniavit"; lower center: "Isabel Vanloo."; lower right: "C: Exshaw fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | girl | portrait
- Associated People:
- van Loo, Isabel (18th century)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.