- Additional Title(s):
- Line engraving and etching on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- 13 7/16 × 8 7/8 inches (34.1 × 22.6 cm) and 12 11/16 × 8 3/4 inches (32.2 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "P.5847 (crossed out) | P.585 (encircled)"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "P. Violet Pinxt."; lower center: "Franciscus Bartolozzi in Florentiâ natus 25 7 ("~" above 7) bre 1728."; lower right: "I. Bouilliard Sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | books | children | cloth | clouds | coat | cravat | dress | goddesses | gods | men | nude | oval | plinth | portrait | profile (figure) | putti | scythe | shield (armor) | stripes | talking | togas | waistcoat | wings (costume accessories) | women | wreaths
- Associated People:
- Bartolozzi, Francesco (1728–1815), engraver
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Jacques Bouillard, 1744–1806, French, Franciscus Bartolozzi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.