Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, For the Sexes: The Gates of Paradise, Plate 19, "To The Accuser . . . ." (Bentley 21), 1826
For the Sexes: The Gates of Paradise, Plate 19, "To The Accuser . . . ." (Bentley 21)
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 13 3/4 inches (34.9 cm), Sheet: 13 3/8 x 9 3/8 inches (34 x 23.8 cm), and Plate: 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 inches (9.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | bald | cane | literary theme | men | moon | nudes | religious and mythological subject | staff (walking stick) | stars | sun | text | walking-sticks | wings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.