- Villa Madama - Moonlight
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Lettered below image, lower center: "London Published January 1, 1830 by Robert Jennings & William Chaplin 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | moon | night | railings | statuary
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Mario, Monte | Roma | Tiber | Villa Madama
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Villa Madama - Moonlight, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.