Bridges of St. Cloud and Sevres
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, third state
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J. Radclyffe."; lettered, lower center: "Bridges of St. Cloud and Sevres. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Hodgson, Boys & Graves, Pall Mall, Rittner & Co. Paris. Asher, Berlin."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridges | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Pont de Saint-Cloud | Pont de Sèvres | Saint-Cloud | Seine | Sèvres
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Bridges of St. Cloud and Sevres, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.