Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, third state on Not signed
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by W. Radclyffe."; lettered, lower center: "Marche aux Fleurs and the Pont au Change. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Longman, & Co. Paternoster Row, Rittner & Co. Paris, Asher, Berlin."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridges | cityscape | marketplace | museum | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- Conciergerie | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Pont au Change | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.