Hotel de Ville, Paris (Vignette)
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W. Miller."; lettered, lower center: "Edinburgh, Published 1834, by Robert Cadell; & Hodgson, Boys & Graves, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | city hall | cityscape | square (open space)
- Associated Places:
- France | Hôtel de Ville, Paris | Paris | Place de l'Ho^tel-de-ville | Pont d'Arcole
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Hotel de Ville, Paris (Vignette), 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.