Trees and Factory at Hammersmith
- Additional Title(s):
Arbres et Usine à Hammersmith
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Plate: 13 × 16 inches (33 × 40.6 cm), Sheet: 16 1/4 × 19 7/8 inches (41.3 × 50.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "on-"; inscribed lower right: "Tree and Factory at Hamersmith"; inscribed lower left: "9564"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Frank Brangwyn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bench | factory | gate | pedestrian | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, Trees and Factory at Hammersmith, 1903
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.