- Bridge at Alcantara
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 20 7/8 inches (41.9 × 53 cm) and Plate: 13 × 17 inches (33 × 43.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "75792"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "a49464/nm"; lower center, "1962.45.56"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Frank Brangwyn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | river | trees | vases | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, Bridge at Alcantara, 1917
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.