Abbotsford from the Northern Bank of the Tweed
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, Cut impression
Lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "William Miller"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- estate | landscape (representation) | literary theme | river
- Associated Places:
- Abbotsford | Melrose | Scotland | Scottish Borders | Tweed
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Miller, 1796–1882, British, Abbotsford from the Northern Bank of the Tweed, 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.