Three Sketches of: a House, A Gothic Spires and Ornamentation
- Lithograph on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 7/8 × 11 3/8 inches (20 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "+AWP [in monogram]"; lower left: "+AWP [in monogram]"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "+AWP:; in pen and black ink, lower left: "+AWP"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | exterior | Gothic (Medieval) | house | ornamentation | spires
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Three Sketches of: a House, A Gothic Spires and Ornamentation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.