Three Sketches of: a House, A Gothic Spires and Ornamentation
- Lithograph on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 11 3/8 inches (20 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "+AWP [in monogram]"; lower left: "+AWP [in monogram]"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "+AWP:; in pen and black ink, lower left: "+AWP"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | exterior | Gothic (Medieval) | house | ornamentation | spires
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Three Sketches of: a House, A Gothic Spires and Ornamentation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.