- Under Pressure
- undated, between 1960 and 1980
- Overall: 8 3/4 x 13 1/2 x 4 3/8 inches (22.2 x 34.3 x 11.1 cm)
Incised on top of base, front proper right: "[copyright stamp] A/P"
Signed on top of base, front proper right: "J SKEAPING"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Nicholas Skeaping
- Accession Number:
- Paintings and Sculpture
- Subject Terms:
- horse (animal) | jockey | man | saddle | sporting art
- Not on view
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
National Museum of Racing, Inc Presents A Retrospective Exhibition of Bronze Sculptures by John Skeaping RA, National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, Saratoga Springs, NY, 1979, No. 27, NJ18 SK2 +M45 1979 OVERSIZE (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Under Pressure, undated, between 1960 and 1980
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.