Scotland, Cheshire, &c.
- Part Of:
- 1819 to 1823
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, brown wash, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (16.2 × 23.8 cm), Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ""; lower right: "X"; inscribed on opposite page in pen and brown ink over graphite: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Emanuel
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbeys | architectural subject | bridges (built works) | castles | cathedrals | churches | city | faces | fences | houses | lakes | landscape | lodges (architecture) | mountains | palace | rectory | rivers | ruins | waterfalls
- Associated Places:
- Abbotsford | Achray, Loch | Alderley Edge | Anglesey | Ard, Loch | Biddulph | Brackland Falls | Brig o' Turk | Callander | Cheshire | Dunkeld | Edinburgh | England | Garry | Hodnet | Katrine, Loch | Kenmore | Kent | Killiecrankie, Pass of | Killin | Knole | Lilleshall | Linlithgow | Linlithgow Palace | Lomond, Loch | Lyme Park | Melrose | Menteith, Lake of | Nether Alderley | Perth and Kinross | Rowardennan | Scotland | Scottish Borders | Shropshire | Staffordshire | Stirling | Tay | Tay, Loch | The Wrekin | Trossachs | Tummel | Tummel, Loch | United Kingdom | Venue, Ben | Vrackie, Ben | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.