A Farewell - Lake of Como No. II
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Lettered below image, lower center: "London Published January 1, 1830 by Robert Jennings & WIlliam Chaplin 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape (representation) | terrace
- Associated Places:
- Como, Lago di | Italy | Lombardy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Wallis, 1794–1878, British, A Farewell - Lake of Como No. II, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.