IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, (E. E.), Coaxing Mother, undated
- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Mount: 7 15/16 x 6 7/8 inches (20.2 x 17.4 cm), Sheet: 7 11/16 x 6 9/16 inches (19.6 x 16.7 cm), Image: 6 3/4 x 5 9/16 inches (17.1 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "7"; in black ink, on masking tape attached to sheet: ""Coaxing Mother""
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "RB"; within image, lower right: "E. E."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | aprons (main garments) | baking | bowl (vessel) | chair | children | cloth doll | cooking | daughters | dresses | food | fruit | genre subject | girls | God's eye | headband | house | housewife (person) | interior | kitchen | mother | neckpiece | rolling pin | table | talking | urns | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.