- Coaxing Mother
- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Mount: 7 15/16 x 6 7/8 inches (20.2 x 17.4 cm), Sheet: 7 11/16 x 6 9/16 inches (19.6 x 16.7 cm), and Image: 6 3/4 x 5 9/16 inches (17.1 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "7"; in black ink, on masking tape attached to sheet: ""Coaxing Mother""
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "RB"; within image, lower right: "E. E."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apples | aprons (main garments) | baking | bowl (vessel) | chair | children | cloth doll | cooking | daughters | dresses | food | fruit | genre subject | girls | God's eye | headband | house | housewife (person) | interior | kitchen | mother | neckpiece | rolling pin | table | talking | urns | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (E. E.), Coaxing Mother, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.