Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Two Girls Under an Umbrella, undated
Two Girls Under an Umbrella
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream card mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 8 9/16 x 7 5/16 inches (21.8 x 18.5 cm), Sheet: 8 3/8 x 7 3/16 inches (21.3 x 18.3 cm), and Image: 5 9/16 x 6 9/16 inches (14.1 x 16.6 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bags | bridge (built work) | children | coats | embracing | flowers (plants) | friends | genre subject | girls | grass | hats | landscape | laughing | path | rainfall | river | siblings | sisters | smiling | stream | talking | trees | umbrella | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.