Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Girl Pinning Flowers on a Hat, undated
Girl Pinning Flowers on a Hat
- Additional Title(s):
Girl Holding Hat
- Materials & Techniques:
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 7 13/16 inches (17.4 x 19.9 cm), Image: 5 x 5 1/4 inches (12.7 x 13.4 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | braid | flowers (plants) | genre subject | girl | Nature | playing | ribbon | sitting | sunbonnet | tree | trunk
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.