Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Girl Pinning Flowers on a Hat, undated
Girl Pinning Flowers on a Hat
- Additional Title(s):
Girl Holding Hat
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 7 13/16 inches (17.4 x 19.9 cm) and Image: 5 x 5 1/4 inches (12.7 x 13.4 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | braid | flowers (plants) | genre subject | girl | Nature | playing | ribbon | sitting | sunbonnet | tree | trunk
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.