- Woman Doing Laundry with Two Girls
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Mount: 10 13/16 x 8 inches (27.5 x 20.3 cm), Sheet: 9 x 7 1/2 inches (22.8 x 19.1 cm), and Image: 6 1/2 x 5 9/16 inches (16.5 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "23"
Lettered, lower left: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | bonnets | bowls | children | clothes | cobblestones | doorway | dresses | garden | genre subject | girls | house | laundry | post | railing | shoes | socks | steam | steps | table | trees | washing | windows | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Woman Doing Laundry with Two Girls, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.