Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Woman Doing Laundry with Two Girls, undated
Woman Doing Laundry with Two Girls
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Mount: 10 13/16 x 8 inches (27.5 x 20.3 cm), Sheet: 9 x 7 1/2 inches (22.8 x 19.1 cm), and Image: 6 1/2 x 5 9/16 inches (16.5 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "23"
Lettered, lower left: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | bonnets | bowls | children | clothes | cobblestones | doorway | dresses | garden | genre subject | girls | house | laundry | post | railing | shoes | socks | steam | steps | table | trees | washing | windows | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.