- Young Mother, Baby Girl and Boy Beside a Country Fence
- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 6 5/8 inches (21.9 x 16.8 cm) and Image: 6 7/8 x 4 13/16 inches (17.4 x 12.2 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "E. E."; within image, lower right: "R. B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | baby | bonnet (hat) | boots | bows (costume accessories) | boy | bushes | cape (outerwear) | carrying | children | coat | cottage | fence | fields | gate | genre subject | hills | holding | house | landscape | mother | pastoral | path | rural | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (E. E.), Young Mother, Baby Girl and Boy Beside a Country Fence, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.