IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, (E. E.), Young Mother, Baby Girl and Boy Beside a Country Fence, undated
Young Mother, Baby Girl and Boy Beside a Country Fence
- Wood engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper pasted on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 6 5/8 inches (21.9 × 16.8 cm), Image: 6 7/8 × 4 13/16 inches (17.4 × 12.2 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "E. E."; within image, lower right: "R. B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | baby | bonnet (hat) | boots | bows (costume accessories) | boy | bushes | cape (outerwear) | carrying | children | coat | cottage | fence | fields | gate | genre subject | hills | holding | house | landscape | mother | pastoral | path | rural | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.