Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Two Girls, One Crying, undated
Two Girls, One Crying
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Mount: 7 15/16 x 5 1/4 inches (20.2 x 13.4 cm), Sheet: 5 9/16 x 4 7/16 inches (14.1 x 11.2 cm), Image: 4 1/4 x 3 1/16 inches (10.8 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "31"
Lettered, lower right: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bag | buttons | coat | foliage | genre subject | girls | hats | jacket | ribbon | shoes | sisters | skirts | stockings | stones
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.