- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 x 6 7/8 inches (14.1 x 17.5 cm) and Image: 4 13/16 x 5 inches (12.3 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "11"; lower center: "Rabbits"; lower right: "Top of page"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | animal art | animals | baby | child | children | children's literature | dress | equipment | father | genre subject | girl | hat | hay | hut | illustration | man | rabbit hutch | rabbits | ribbon | sash | tools | trees | trousers | wheel
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Rabbits, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.